Auction Terms & Conditions Online Auction Bidder Terms & Conditions.
All registration information the Bidder provides to Auctioneer shall be curent, complete and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any devise, software or routine to interfere or attept to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and durint the auction sale.
1. For ONLINE ONLY REGISTRATION & BIDDING, registration is done on this website. Register early to assure your approval for bidding during the auction. Auction registration must be made at least 24 hours before auction starts. By registering, you are agreeing to these auction terms and conditions. Note: To obtain wiring instructions or supply your credit information by telephone please call (618) 234-8751 or email email@example.com.
2. BIDDING & BUYER'S PREMIUM - Everything will be sold to the highest bidders for cash, in accordance with the auction company’s Bidder Contract, which is available at the site or online. For Online Bidders there will be a 10% Buyer's Premium. All Bids are in US dollars. Your bid is a contract. Place a bid only if you are serious about buying the item. Online bidding is a fast process; therefore, do not hesitate when bidding, as bids are taken immediately and are irrevocable. If you are the high bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract with Adam’s Auctions. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. PAYMENT - ONLINE BIDDER PAYMENT - Successful online bidders agree to make full payment to Auction Company within 24 hours of auction conclusion. Buyers will be notified by e-mail regarding confirmation of successful bidding and all payments for online purchases must be paid in full to Auction Company within 24 hours of auction completion. Accepted forms of payment include bank wire transfer or credit card . Any payment after the 24 hours will be charged a 5% late fee, NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. CATALOG - Catalog descriptions are for simple identification purposes only. No representations are made to the authenticity, age, origin or value. Buyer relies solely on his/her own judgement when bidding. the auctioneer and sell make no warrenties or guarantees, expressed or implied. Please take advantage of preview to inspect items. AUCTION COMPANY IS SELLING THE ITEMS IN THE CONDITION THEY WERE RECEIVED IN BY THE SELLERS. EVERY ITEM IS SELLING "AS-IS." THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS. List is subject to change.
5. CONDITION - Every item is sold “As Is, Where Is”. Buyer acknowledges having inspected the property and to be satisfied with same prior to bidding. Buyer is solely relying upon its own expertise in choosing to make any purchase. Neither auction company or Sellers make any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to items being offered at auction. Auction company assumes no liability for error, omissions, accurate weights or measures, additions and/or deletions in the auction catalog. Items offered may or may not be sold as described and/or photographed in this brochure or auction catalog.
6. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of Buyer at time of Payment and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to propoerty until removed from sale premisses. Owner/Sellers and Auctioneer agree that merchandise may remain on the sale premises for a period of time following the sale. After the final removal date, there will be a $35.00 per day, per item/lot storage fee charged to the Buyer.
** IF ANY BUYER DOES NOT PICK UP THEIR ITEMS PURCHASED BY ANNOUNCED DATE & TIME, BUYER LOSES OWNERSHIP AND SELLERS TAKES BACK OWNERSHIP, UNLESS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE BETWEEN THE BUYER, AUCTION COMPANY AND SELLER.**
7. REMOVAL OF PURCHASED ITEMS: Pickup of items Friday & Saturday, November 6th and 7th., from 8-5PM each day. Auction company will coordinate shipping and packaging at buyer's expense. Contact Adam at 618-234-8751 to arrange shipping/packaging.
If you are coming in person to pick up, you will need to bring your own totes, packaging and labor.
8. DEFAULT - In the event the Buyer/Bidder fails to pay for the entire purchase within the time set forth by the Auction Company, and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the Seller may retain and/or recover any monies paid as part of its damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be due to the Auction Company by the defaulting Buyer, together with all charges, fees and expenses including reasonable attorney fees incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder.
Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full withing 24 hours of the online auction item/lots closing date. Failure to pay for items/lots won on the online auction will result in forfieture of your deposit for expenses of resale, collection of damages resulting from the resale.
9. DISPUTE - In the case of a disputed bid, the item(s) may be resold, but, Auctioneer will use his judgment as to good faith to all claims and Auctioneer's decision is final. Should a dispute arise after the auction, Auction Company's records shall be conclusive in all respects.
10. CONSENT TO JURISDICTION. This agreement and all questions regarding its interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard for conflict of law provisions. Bidder/Buyer expressly consents to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Illinois located in St. Clair County.
11. AUCTION COMPANY RIGHTS - This is a privately operated auction; Auction Company reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer will be recognized from one Buyer to another. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot prior to the time of sale of such lot. The auctioneer may break down or consolidate any lot or lots at his sole discretion. List is subject to change.
12. INDEMNITY - Buyer/Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auction Company, Auctioneer nor Sellers from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused before, during, or after the auction.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Adam's Auctions is prohibited.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms