Auction Terms & Conditions Live Webcast & Timed Auction Terms & Conditions
Purchases can be paid for by Bank wire of funds or Visa/Mastercard. Note: All payments must be made in full before items will be released or shipped.
2. If the Auctioneer determines that any bid that is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the item from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of Buyer/Seller/Secured parties.
3. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer's gavel, and thereafter the property is at risk of the buyer and neither the seller, nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
4. Every item is sold "As Is, Where Is". It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item.
5. Neither the auctioneer nor the seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to said property. All sales are final and no sale shall be invalidated.
6. Catalog descriptions are for simple identification purposes only, no representations are made to the authenticity, age, origin or value. Buyer relies solely on his/her own judgment when bidding. The auctioneer and seller make no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied. Please take advantage of previews to inspect items. All sales are final.
7. All purchases shall be paid in full by close of auction and removed within the prescribed time. Successful internet bidders will be notified by Email within 24 hours of auction ending. Internet bidders payment must be received within 24 hours upon receipt of their email notification to pay for their items.
8. Purchasers are solely responsible for all costs involved with shipping and removal of their purchases & any and all damages incurred during removal of purchases. It is the buyers responsibility to secure all safety equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing items purchased. The auctioneer may require proof of adequate insurance from the purchaser.
9. In the event the purchaser fails to pay for the entire purchase within the time set forth by the auctioneer, and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the seller may retain and/or recover any monies paid as part of its damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice.
10. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be due to the auctioneer by the defaulting purchaser together with all charges, fees and expenses including reasonable attorney fees incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation here under. All sales are final.
11. The highest approved bidder to be the buyer. In all cases of disputed bids, the property may be resold, but, auctioneer will use his judgment as to good faith to all claims and his decision is final. Where a lot has a stated quantity that is more than 1(one), the bid shall be multiplied times the quantity to determine the total cost of the lot.
12. All bidders are required to register and give full identification and establish credit with the auction company prior to the beginning of the auction. Register early to assure your approval for bidding at the auction. Auction registration must be made at least 48 hours before auction starts. Note: To supply your credit information by telephone please call (618)234-8751.
13. Should a dispute arise after the auction, auctioneers records shall be conclusive in all respects.
14. This is a privately owned and operated auction. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another.
15. Bidder agrees to pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by reason of any breach of terms & conditions of auction or in case of default, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, as well as any dollar deficiencies which may result in the resale of the property, and the cost of re-marketing said property. Additional commissions shall be due and payable.
16. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time prior to the time of sale of such lot.
17. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
18. The above stated Terms & Conditions of Auction cannot be altered except in writing by all parties of the contract, or by verbal changes to terms given by Auctioneer at time of auction.
19. The auctioneer may break down or consolidate any lot or lots at his sole discretion.
20. Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused before, during, or after the auction.
21. A bidder is deemed to have accepted an item when making a bid. No bidder shall retract their bid. Online bidding during the Live Auction is a fast process, and therefore there may be no confirmation given - bids will be taken immediately and are irrevocable.
22. Final bids are subject to the owner/sellers approval. There is a 10% or $1,500 Minimum Buyer's Premium added to the winning bid amount. Please review each property for that buyer's premium.
23. Deposit money of $1,000.00 must be wired 72 hours prior to auction, or charged onto your credit card. Call 618-234-8751 for wiring instructions. Deposit must be of the amount down day of sale on Real Estate. Balance due in 30 days. There is a 10% or $1,500 Minimum Buyers Premium on the property. Which means that 10% or $1,500 Minimum of winning bid price will be added to high bid on the sale of property.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms